Laminate and Decorative (SPL) Surfacing Products
About the company
Beautiful Decorative Laminates
Decotone has well over 250 decorative laminate designs including Solid Colors, Wood Grains, Stone Patterns and Pearlescent designs to choose from. With all their options you can be sure no matter what you're looking for- Decotone has an answer. You can see their full selection of Decorative Laminate designs at http://www.decotonesurfaces.com/laminates/decorative-laminates/
- Sheet sizes: 4’ x 8’, 4’ x 10’, 5’ x 8’, 5’ x 10’ & 5’x12’
- Availability: All Decotone Decorative Laminates shown on our sample chain are stocked in New Jersey, California, and/or Ontario.
- Thickness Available: .8mm (.032”) thick (Post Forming Grade) up to 1.2mm (.048”)
- Basic Uses: recommended for interior vertical and horizontal decorative applications. Possible uses are hotels, restaurants, cabinet doors, store fixtures, exhibit manufacturing, office furniture, kitchens counters tops, columns, and slat wall.
- Decotone also produces Custom digital laminates produced from any high definition photo or customized graphic design. Strong, durable surface for use in any interior application. To read more information Please Click Here
- Composition: The metal foil in a Metallic laminate sheet is approximately 11% of the total laminate construction. The remaining product make up consists of layers of phenolic impregnated kraft paper bonded through the HPL manufacturing process. Resin content is typically 30-33%.
- Sheet sizes: 4’ x 8’ - All Decotone Metallic Laminates are available in size 4’ x 8’. 7118 Brushed Aluminum and 1130 Stainless Aluminum are also available in size 4’ x 10’. Mostsheets are manufactured with (½” to 1”) oversize on the length and width.
- Thickness Available: .032” (.8mm) Post Forming Grade, and .040” (1.0mm) Standard Grade.
- Custom Digital Printing- Custom digital printed metallic sheets are also available with a 3 to 4 week lead time as a special order. This allows the flexibility to achieve any custom design in a metallic laminate.
- Lead time: All items shown on the sample chain and wallboard are in stock and available forquick shipping. Additional design combinations are available upon request as a special order.
- For to view all of Decotone Metallic Laminates please visit Decotone Metallic Laminates
Zenolite is made from two layers of acrylic, co-extruded into a single sheet. A vibrant color layer is fused with a stunningly clear top layer to create a panel of incredible clarity, depth and gloss. Zenolite is lightweight, vivid and stronger than glass, it's a sophisticated solution that improves any room. Since it became available in 2008, Zenolite has taken hold as the premium high glass interior wall panel in both commercial and residential markets.
Zenolite is available in a range of colors and economical panel sizes, making it suitable for a multitude of interior applications; from kitchen splashbacks to entire hotel foyers! Zenolite can also be curved or heat formed, making it the perfect solution for any feature wall.
Zenolite is environmental friendly and is 100% acrylic, which is completely inert and does not release any harmful emissions to the environment during it’s production or as a finished product.
Some unique Zenolite features include:
- Fully recyclable polymer system
- Easy to clean
- Repairable surface
- Easy on site fabrication
- Excellent color consistency
- Unique integrated color layer
- 10 year indoor UV warranty
- High chemical resistance
You can visit the Decotone Surfaces website for additional Zenolite information
Unique Surfacing Options
Decotone Surfaces offers many completely unique products- many of which you won't find anywhere else. These include:
- Alfaterm 3D Textured Laminates
- Chemical Resistant Laminates
- Dry Erase Marker Board Laminates (Magnetic also available)
- Back Splashes
- Cabinet Liner and Backer
- Compact Laminates
- Prefinished Wood Veneer Laminates
- Chalk Board Laminates
- Torino Collection Laminates (Italian)
- Locatelli Panels
- Decotone Electro Static Dissipative Laminate
- Exterior Grade Compact Laminates
If you would like additional information on any product you have seen here please Contact Decotone
Decotone Surfaces East Coast U.S. Headquarters
520 South Avenue
Garwood, NJ 07027
Decotone Surfaces products have been specified and used in many beautiful and exotic locations around the world. Often coming from architects and designers working on a national level. The Decotone Surfaces design team travels to Europe, Asia and South America searching for the most innovative design ideas in order to continue the evolution of new design trends. Many of Decotone Surfaces new designs are inspired by nature.